Selasa, 22 Januari 2013

My Three Cats


Many people have pets in their houses. Many kinds of animals which are choosen by people to become their pets. Such as chickens, rabbits, goats, dogs and the others. I have some pets too. I choose cats as my pet. I have three cats which are my favourite pets.
Blacky, my first cat is so cute and naughty. He has  black and white fur. He likes whenever I flatter him and he always sounds passionately when I do it to him. It makes me addicted to flatter him again. But sometimes he becomes so naughty. He steals my foods on the dining table whenever I haven’t feed him. Sometimes when I’m playing with him, suddenly he scratches my hand or my body. It makes my body wounded.
Singo, my second cat is aggressive. He has orange and white fur. I call him Singo because his fur like a lion.  He always follows me whereever I go. Its makes me feel uncomfortable because I hate if someone follows me whereever I go. When I’m eating, he is always waiting for me and sounds, “Miauww, miauww”. Maybe he becomes hungry when he looks at me eating some foods. He always follows me too when I want to go to the bedroom. When I’m lying on my bed, he will jump to my bed and fall asleep there. So, I often sleep with Singo.
Joe, my third cat is ashamed cat. He always runs if someone wants to touch him. He has grey and white fur. First, I guess that he is a female cat. But the fact, he is a male cat. So, all of my cats are male.
My cats are my bestfriends. They always beside me when I feel so sad. Their behaviours which are so funny, always make me laugh and feel happy. Each of them have different characteristics which is so unique. No pet can replace them as my favourite pets.


1 komentar: